06-13-2011, 11:06 PM
(03-25-2011, 11:59 AM)abenedik Wrote: I am sorry for your problems.
I have checked the problem and have found out that the commercial version of ZoomPanel does not correctly install on 64 bit machines. I could not find the exact cause of the problem - it is probably related to the Visual Studio setup project.
The commercial installer for ZoomPanel is the only one that is still using the Visual Studio setup project - other products have already moved to InstallAware installers.
I am preparing a new version of ZoomPanel that will be available soon. It will also contain a new installer that will work correctly on 64 bit machines.
As a workaround I have send you an email with instructions on how to install the commercial version.
Do you know when this version will be ready, I wen't to install the full version
Version 2.1.3551 21 Sep 2009 2.26 MB
Today on our system as the 60 day trial expired today, and I also get the 1001 error. (windows 7 X 64)

