How to Scroll a Viewport
Thanks for your response.  It made me think and I have now found the answer to my question.  All I have to do is to click an arrow key in the left-most control in your CameraControlPanel (see attached snap1).  This will move the scene left-right-up-down and thus allow access to any "hidden" part of the display without having to zoom in.  This achieves the scrolling effect I am looking for.

I can also configure your system to allow right-left-up-down movement to be achieved by simply dragging the mouse.  All I have to do is specify in the XAML definition of the MouseCameraController  the following:

MoveCameraConditions="LeftMouseButtonPressed"

I suggest that you add to you samples solution a project that is dedicated solely to camera movement.   The scene would consist of only a ColoredAxisVisual3D object and a CameraControlPanel.  The user can move, rotate and zoom using the CameraControlPanel.   The user can also move, zoom and rotate by dragging the mouse.  Exactly how the mouse is operated to achieve this is specified in the object MouseCameraControl, specifically the parameters MoveCameraConditions, RotateCameraConditions, and QuickZoomConditions.  Therefore, your sample app could have input controls that display the initial XAML values of these parameters .  Then these input controls could be manipulated to use code-behind to change their values (for example, change RotateCameraConditions to "RightMouseButtonPressed, ControlKey".  This would then do a scene rotate if the user holds down the Ctrl key and the right mouse button and drags the mouse).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
How to Scroll a Viewport - by HelloSupport - 04-11-2020, 12:24 AM
RE: How to Scroll a Viewport - by abenedik - 04-14-2020, 10:01 AM
RE: How to Scroll a Viewport - by HelloSupport - 04-20-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: How to Scroll a Viewport - by abenedik - 04-20-2020, 10:22 AM